A working relationship has been established between you (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) and Stafford Technologies, LLC (hereinafter referred to as the ST).
Section 1: Work Plan
The work plan details the project requirements and includes the following details:
- Work Plan:
- Initial Project Work (first 30 days):
- Project kickoff meeting (60 – 90 minutes)
- 1-2 hours of strategy sessions during initial month
- Setup and invitation to project management software. ST will not except messages, requests, assets, materials, or information delivered via email. ALL PROJECT COMMUNICATION MUST BE COMMUNICATED VIA ST’S PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
- Strategy for the project will be determined. This will include search term(s), website changes, schema markup, listing of recommended directory listings, etc.
- Project Work:
- Claim / setup your Google My Business listing
- Ensure all information on Google My Business is correct
- Perform monthly service items according to the service level purchased. (Service items and frequency for Elite service level agreements will be determined and priced independently)
- The following services are dependent on you and will require you to provide information, assets, or materials to your account manager. Assets, materials, and information will be loaded to our project management software. ST will not accept any of these items via email. If assets, materials, or information are not provided in a timely manner, interruption in services may occur and the performance of your listing may be adversely affected.
- Additional Service Descriptions
- Photo Uploads
- Optimized Video Uploads
- What’s New Posts
- Event Posts
- Offer Post
- Product Uploads
- Product Descriptions
- Q&A Added
- Q&A Monitoring & Responding
- Review Monitoring & Responding
- Spam Fighting
- Monthly Strategy Meetings Monthly strategy meetings will be scheduled during the project kickoff meeting and will be conducted via Zoom. If you do not attend a strategy meeting, ST is not required to reschedule the meeting for that month.
Section 2: Compensation Terms
- Recurring monthly installments are due each month on the same day of the month as your first monthly installment. This agreement will be terminated immediately if the account reaches thirty (30) days past due.
- The preferred method of payment after the initial fee is ACH Debit.
- After your initial purchase in our online store, you will be required to fill out proper documentation for payment methods. Proper documentation may include:
- ACH Debit Authorization
- Authorization for Credit Card Use
- Credit Card Payments Payment via credit/debit card will appear on your monthly statement as Stafford Technologies. Customers who purchase via credit card agree, accept, and understand, irrevocably and without exception and without recourse, to waive all actions, rights, claims, or relationships of agency to any chargeback and/or disputed payment procedure or refund, invoked personally and/or invoked by any financial, banking, and/or any credit card institution personally and/or on your behalf with respect to this agreement. As a fair and equitable alternative, you elect to have any conflict of payment as it relates to goods and/or services purchased via credit card from ST bindingly arbitrated, irrevocably, without exception and without recourse, according to the laws of Stafford, Virginia as prescribed in Section 10.
- Chargebacks If, at any time, we record a decline, chargeback or other rejection of a charge of any payable fees on your account, this will be considered as a breach of your payment obligations hereunder, and your use of ST services may be automatically disabled or terminated, your account may be blocked without the option to re-purchase or re-use it, and any data contained in your account, including any domains, applications and third-party services may be subject to cancellation and capacity loss (as defined in Section 2e). Your use of ST services will not resume until you re-subscribe for any such ST services, and pay any applicable fees in full, including any fees and expenses incurred by ST and/or any third-party services for each chargeback received (including fees for ST services provided prior to the chargeback, handling and processing charges and fees incurred by the payment processor). If you have any questions or concerns regarding a payment made to ST, we encourage you to first contact customer support before filing a chargeback or reversal of payment, in order to prevent the ST services from being cancelled and your account being blocked, and to avoid the filing of an unwarranted or erroneous chargeback, which may result in your being liable for its applicable fees, in addition to re-payment of all the fees applicable to the ST services purchased (and charged-back) by you. We reserve our right to dispute any Chargeback received, including by providing the relevant credit card company or financial institution with any information and documentation proving that the Customer responsible for such chargeback did in fact authorize the transaction and make use of the services rendered thereafter.
- Loss of Data, Content and Capacity. If your account or any ST services or third-party services related to your account are cancelled (whether at your request or at ST’s discretion), it may cause or result in the loss of certain content, features, or capacity of your account, including any user content, end user data or other usage data retained therein, and including any domain name reservation or registration that was included in such services. ST shall not be liable in any way for such capacity loss, or for saving a backup of your account, user content or end user data. Please also note that additional fees may apply for re-activation of an account and/or any ST services following their cancellation, as determined by ST in its sole discretion.
Section 3: Third-Party Agreement
ST can not control the services offered by Google. Therefore, all services are subject to change or deletion. ST will inform you of any changes to the individual services and tasks we perform for you.
Section 4: Website
ST does require access to your website. We will only make edits, changes, or modifications with your written permission.
Section 5: Third-Party Fees
Customer is responsible for fees incurred for the continuing management of this SLA and any services contained within and noted in the Work Plan that require continued billing for operation such as third-party software and applications. Any third-party applications, services, or software required will only be used with your written permission.
Section 6: Governing Law
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Section 7: Intellectual Property
When agreement has reached its term, the Customer retains the ownership rights to information and content developed by ST. ST is the rightful owner of and owns all the rights to information and content until this agreement has reached its term.
ST is the rightful owner of all application code developed or used during this project.
Section 8: Complete Agreement
This Agreement together with all exhibits/attachments is the sole and entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. This agreement with all exhibits/attachments supersedes any and all prior agreements, negotiations, correspondence, undertakings, promises, covenants, arrangements, communications, representations, and warranties, whether oral or written, of any party to this agreement.
Section 9: Liability
ST does not warrant that the functions of the Customer’s Google My Business profile will meet the expectations of traffic or resulting business. ST will not be liable for any damages, including lost profits, lost savings or any other incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of the operation, usage or inability to operate or use the application.
Section 10: Arbitration
Any dispute between the parties listed in this Agreement which cannot be resolved by the parties acting in good faith within a period of thirty (30) calendar days after a formal written complaint has been filed will be determined by arbitration. The requesting party shall be responsible for the upfront arbitration fees. The place of arbitration will be Stafford County, Virginia and the decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding upon the parties.
Section 11: Notices
All notices shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally, by United States certified, postage prepaid, return receipt requested, or by a recognized overnight delivery service. Any notice must be delivered to ST at:
Stafford Technologies LLC,
P.O. Box 453
Garrisonville, VA 22463
Notifications to the Customer will be sent to the address given during onboarding. The date that notice shall be deemed to have been made shall be the date of delivery, when delivered personally; on written verification of receipt if delivered by overnight delivery; or the date set forth on the return receipt if sent by certified mail.
Section 12: Attorney Fees
The non-prevailing party in any dispute under this agreement shall pay all costs and expenses, including expert witness fees and attorneys’ fees, incurred by the prevailing party in resolving such dispute.
Section 13: Force Majeure
Neither party shall be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of any part of this agreement to the extent such delay or failure is caused by fire, flood, explosion, war, embargo, government requirement, civil or military authority, act of God, or other similar causes beyond its control and without the fault or negligence of the delayed or non-performing party. The affected party will notify the other party in writing within ten (10) days after the beginning of any such cause that would affect its performance. Notwithstanding, if a party’s performance is delayed for a period exceeding thirty (30) days from the date the other party receives notice under this paragraph, the non-affected party will have the right, without any liability to the other party, to terminate this agreement.
Section 14: Relationship of the Parties
The relationship of the parties under this agreement is that of an independent Contractor and the company hiring the Contractor. In all matters relating to this agreement each party hereto shall be solely responsible for the acts of its employees and agents, and employees or agents of one party shall not be considered employees or agents of the other party. Except as otherwise provided herein, no party shall have any right, power, or authority to create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of any other party. Nothing in this agreement is intended to create or constitute a joint venture, partnership, agency, trust, or other association of any kind between the parties or persons referred to herein.
Section 15: Termination for Cause
If either party breaches any provision of this agreement and if such breach is not cured within thirty (30) days after receiving written notice from the other party, as described in Section 10, specifying such breach in reasonable detail, the non-breaching party shall have the right to terminate this agreement by giving written notice (30) days after the party in breach receives written notice specifying such breach in reasonable detail thereof, which termination shall go into effect immediately on receipt.
Section 16: Cancellation
Either party may cancel this agreement without penalty within three (3) business days of the date of this agreement. Cancellation requires electronic mail notification before the grace period term has expired-